At first launch, you can see a new and cool welcome screen for new users alike. Next, you can see the newly implemented Simple Activity, this is used mostly for users with little or zero knowledge about the app, it’s very easy to set up, this is just a test preview of it, so spinners are disabled.
Open up Settings from the overflow (three dots) menu and enable the switch to use ‘Advanced UI’. There’s some stuff updated in Advanced UI (the previously used default UI).
Thank you as always for using L Speed.
– Code optimization
– Minor code improvements at SplashScreen
– Rate snackbar code updated
– Added ok button at thanks for rate snackbar
– Added app tips
– Simple mode set to visible
– Removed disable dithering from battery improvement
– Disable debugging updated
– Change Fsync explanation